The Corner Country is very accessible. With a sealed road from Broken Hill to Tibooburra many travellers enjoy the 300 km drive, but for the more adventurous there are many unsealed roads leading into the area. Hire cars are available in Broken Hill.
By road, own vehicle
Private self-drive transportation via any number of entry points, but often Broken Hill.
How to rail, bus or fly to Broken Hill
By rail from Sydney to Broken Hill:
Country Link Sydney to Broken Hill.
- Monday through train to Broken Hill, returns on Tuesday
- Daily through train to Dubbo, then bus to Broken Hill
- Contact Country Link
Indian Pacific Rail
Sydney to Broken Hill
- Departs Sydney to Broken Hill Wednesday and Saturday
- Departs Broken Hill to Sydney Tuesday and Friday
Adelaide to Broken Hill
- Departs Adelaide to Broken Hill Tuesday and Friday
- Departs Broken Hill to Adelaide Thursday and Sunday
- Contact: www.gsr.com.au
By bus from Adelaide to Broken Hill
- Departs Adelaide to Broken Hill Sunday – Tuesday – Friday
- Departs Broken Hill to Adelaide Monday – Wednesday – Saturday
By bus from Mildura to Broken Hill
- Departs Mildura Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Broken Hill-Mildura Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Connects with Greyhouund, V-line Rail
- Daily from Sydney-Broken Hill-Sydney
- Daily from Adelaide-Broken Hill-Adelaide
A number of operators visit the Corner Country.